A couple of weeks ago our ward had an old-fashioned Tea Party. It was really cute. They had little sandwiches made with pink bread, cookies, veggies and fruit. The girls had fun. We made scrapbook pages and played games and got this really cute picture taken with my beautiful girls.

Phil was asked to watch the kids in the nursery. Sam and Noah had lots of fun playing with their friends from church. We stayed and helped clean up, Phil (of course) found these moustaches from one of the games we played. Sam and Noah were pretending to be Mario (I'm sure that Mario loves tea parties too). I am so glad we got this picture taken.

3 comments:
That looks like so much fun. You guys look so cute!
looks like fun, love the mostaches!
I love your blog, You girls are beautiful,what a cute family!
Phil looks great with facial hair!! Funny,my Phil has facial hair for halloween on our blog. Must make them feel better to have some hair, I guess!
Post a Comment